Finally the wait for UPSEE 2015 Result is going to be over in few days as UPSEE 2015 Result will be declared on May 20, 2015 on the web portal site www.upresults.nic.in. Along with result, cutoff as well as merit can also checked at the link given below. The result declaration will be done for various streams like B.Tech, B.Pharm, BHMCT, B.Arch and many more.
Link to check results:
UPSEE Results 2015 – Procedure:
- First is to visit the above mentioned portal site
- Refer to the link related to UPSEE 2015 Result
- Open link mentioned in the beginning of the post (all 7 digits as per the admit card) and date of birth in order to check the result.
- Result will be disclosed on the display screen
- It can be saves for the further use
UPSEE 2015 Result – Baseline Factors:
There are several factors that affect the result to a great extent. Some of them given below:
- Complexity of exam has an impact on the declared result.
- Number of available seats in the colleges that are participating in admissions via Results of UPSEE 2015.
- Number of candidates actually appearing for examination.
- Last but not least is the reservation quota.
UPSEE 2015 Results – Summarized view:
- After publishing the UPSEE 2015 Results, all the candidates will be able to check their ranks as per the merit lists released for their course.
- Qualified applicants can apply for counselling procedure in order to get seats.
- Tie breaker procedure:
- If two candidates score equal marks, then tie can break as follows:
Candidate with less number of incorrect answers will be given priority for higher ranks in UPSEE Results 2015.2.For B. Tech. candidates, marks in Maths followed by Physics and finally Chemistry in paper 1 will be considered.For BHMCT/BFA/Lateral Entry/BFAD/MCA/MBA, only age is considered. It means that candidate For B. Pharm. candidates, marks of PCB in Paper 2 will be considered.
- Ending date for scrutiny of the respective answer sheets is only seven days of the UPSEE 2015 result declaration.
- It is memorized while entering birth date that format will be strictly this YYYY-MM-DD.