JEE main 2015 result is going to be declared on the coming 27th April 2015 by central board of secondary education, Delhi. The outcome of JEE main exam helps the qualifying and deserving aspirants to get admissions in IIT,NIT and many more reputed colleges. JEE main 2015 result is consists of the marks obtained by each and every aspirant and status whether they qualify for giving the exam of next round or not.
Methodology to check the JEE main 2015 result:
- Firstly, visit the portal site of the JEE main and check out the link related to JEE main 2015 result.
- After finding the link, make a click on it and this click take the aspirant to the landing page.
- After reaching that page, aspirant has to enter their enrollment number and birth date and make a click on the submit button.
- Next, the JEE main 2015 result will be disclosed to the aspirant
- Make it safe for further use.
Major points regarding JEE main 2015 result:
- The list that is generated by the JEE main 2015 result is known as the merit list which will finally generate on 7th July 2015 which is the expected date click here.
- This merit list or can be said ALL INDIA RANK will play a vital role at the time of admissions in well known IIT,NIT, CFTI and many more reputed engineering institutions.
- The ALL INDIA RANK will be announced on the basis 60:40 ratio, that means 60% weightage to main score obtained in JEE exam and 40% to the marks scored in 12th
- Another point is that there is no option of re-checking and re-evaluation at any cost that means the outcome of JEE exam will be announced once.
- JEE main 2015 result comprises of:
- Aggregate score that is obtained by the aspirant in this respective exam
- Section wise marks scored by the aspirant
- Thirdly, the status which tells that the particular is qualified for next round or not
- Cutoff marks for various categories
- To Know more detailed information about JEE MAIN 2015
Posted in Uncategorized
Tagged jee, jee 2015, JEE MAIN, JEE Main 2014, jee main 2015, jee main 2015 exam, jee main 2015 result, jee main results, jee main results 2015, jee result, result of jee main 2015
UPSEEE 2015 Exam will be conducted on 18 April and 19 April, 2015. This exam will be conducted in offline mode only. All information related to UPSEE 2015 like answer key, cutoff, admit cards etc. will be posted on the Official site. Official Notification will be released by the University both in online and offline mode. UPSEEE 2015 exam is the entrance exam known as Uttar Pradesh State Engineering Entrance Examination.
UPSEEE 2015 – Online Registration:
Before applying for the entrance exam candidate must check the eligibility norms decided by the Exam Board or Authorities. If eligibility norms are satisfied (ALL) then he or she is applicable for the exam. Then the candidate can fill the form for the exam.
- If a candidate is eligible as per the eligibility norms only then he or she can apply for the exam
- Admission via UPSEE 2015 Exam can be cancelled if aspirants found to be not eligible at the later stages and fee will not be given back to the candidate.
- If a candidate wants to take admission in B.Tech via UPTU SEE 2015 then he should have Physics, Chemistry, Maths, Biology in XII.
- According to the Eligibility Norms candidate must have passed the exam with minimum 45% (GEN and OBC) and 40% (ST, SC) and there should not be grace in any paper.
- Other Backward Classes: 27%
- Schedule Castes: 21%
- UP Freedom Fighters Dependents (UPPF): 2%
- Disabled/ Handicapped (UPHC): 3%
- Girls (UPGL): 20%
- Retired/ Superannuated/ Disabled/ Killed or other Defence Personnel (UPAF) children: 5%
- Submission of Online, Offline Form: Feb 25, 2015 to April 4, 2015-04-17
- Last date to accept the confirmation page: (9th) April 2015
- Date of exam: (18th & 19th) April 2015
- Result Hosting for UPTU SEE 2015: On or before (20th) May 2015
- Hosting of Admit Card: Third week of April 2015
- Hosting of Duplicate Admit Card: (17th) April 2015
- Forms for UPSEEE 2015 have been released in both modes, online as well as offline mode.
- Date of submission in both modes should be done till April 4, 2015.
- After getting the offline form candidate have to fill the form as per instructions given by official authorities.
- Form for UPTU SEE 2015 must be filled by black or blue ball point pen. Amount to be paid is Rs 800 for general and OBC and Rs 400 for ST and SC Read More
UPSEE 2015 Cutoff is about to disclose on the date 20 May 2015. As per knowledge, there are 2 major types of cutoff namely official and expected. UPSEE 2015 cutoff is minimum score that is needed by the aspirant to attend the further rounds in the respective colleges of Uttar Pradesh. UPSEE 2015 cutoff decided by the board members and UP state government.
Factors for cutoff determination:
- Last year cutoff of the this respective exam
- Number of exam takers.
- Level of toughness of the exam
Check the cutoff as per the following procedure:
UPTU SEE 2015 Cutoff
- The page with detailed table for cutoff score of all categories will be loaded.
- Just check the score mentioned under the category to which you belong.
- This will be your exam qualification Cutoff for UPSEE 2015.
- Another way is to specifically visit the exam portal.
- Check out the UPSEE 2015 Cut Off related link and open that respective link
- In the case the cutoff list is uploaded, the aspirant can check his or rank by filling their own enrollment number and other data which is asked
- The UPSEE Cutoff 2015 is immediately displayed on the screen and aspirant can save it either by taking screenshot or by downloading it. Aspirant must keep it safe and secure for the process of counseling
Significant points related to UPSEE 2015 cutoff:
- Well known types of cutoff are official and expected.
- Official cutoff is trustworthy as it is the actual cutoff which is approved by the board. It is disclosed when the result is revealed.
- Expected cutoff is not trustworthy because it is just expected by experts based on previous cutoff and also based on the level of the exam.
- Another important thing about UPSEE 2015 cutoff is that, this cutoff will be declared separately for both course wise and institute wise respectively.
- UPSEE 2015 cutoff ensures that only deserving and qualified students are taken from several.
All the appliers are advised to keep visiting the site and get updated about UPSEE 2015 cutoff.
UPSEE 2015 Answer Key is going to be released tomorrow (18/4/15). It means that the students can verify their answers with those which they fill in the examination. UPTU SEE 2015 Answer Key is released by the highly qualified coaching centers separately. It is to be noted that the answers in Answer Key of UPSEE 2015 which is released by the coaching centers may be different with those which is mentioned in the official Answer Key that is soon released by the authenticated authority.
Link to download PDF:
UPSEE Answer Key 2015 – To be online tomorrow
Various types in which aspirant can view their answers:
- Answers with analysis by the analyst means that there is detailed explanation with the answers but no pdf is available
- Answer with explanation means a pdf file is also available which the user can download
Methodology for using the UPSEE 2015 Answer Key:
- Open the link regarding Answer Key
- Then, select that Answer Key whose code is matched with the exam code
- Disclose that key and check out the answers and match with those which is marked by the aspirants in their exam sheet.
- The UPTU SEE 2015 Answer Key is revealed by highly experts coaching centers so that appliers can check their answers and analyze their performance.
- The final scores may vary with those that are calculated by the aspirants.
- There is a great difference in official one and the Answer Key which is released by highly reputed coaching centers.
- Although the Answer Key of UPTU SEE 2015 that is revealed by the coaching centers are trustworthy but still there are some variations between these two respective Answer Keys.
- Then official UPSEE 2015 Answer Key will be soon released and will be available to the aspirants on the portal site.
- The official link answer key is soon be activated so that aspirant can check out their performance by counting the scores.
Cutoff is the criteria obtained to qualify for the Exam. Gate 2015 cut off score will be announced soon after the examination and declaration of results. Candidates need to score according to the criteria to get selected for the Position. Cut off score is the mode for the selection of the candidate. There are several subject codes in Gate 2015. Each subject code has its own cut off score. Candidates are advised to check the previous Year’s Gate score to get an idea of the Exam Level, complexity. It helps the aspirants to prepare for the exam accordingly.
It is the minimum marks that candidate have to secure to achieve otherwise they will be rejected. Candidates will be able to see their cut off score after the examination and result declaration. It will be displayed in the official website. Cut off of Gate 2015 will determine whether the aspirant is selected or rejected. For each category of subject codes, Cut off will vary from one to another. Students applying for the particular branch need to check previous Year cut off score for that Particular branch to know about the exam level. Based on that, they need to prepare for it and then only can be allocated for that position and rest will be rejected. To get more information about GATE Cut Off 2015 – see here.
Gratitude of Aptitude test 2015 will be held in the month of January and February, 2015 conducted by IIT Kanpur to get admission into Top Engineering Colleges.
Gate 2015 Answer key will be released soon after the Exam is over. Candidates who are going to appear in the examination must be able to see their answer key of Gate 2015 after the exam. With the help of answer key, they will be able to judge their scores according to the answer key. Answer Key will soon be released in the official website and aspirants will be able to download.
Answer key helps them to compare their answers with the paper and give an idea of their success or failure.
Candidates are advised to check their answer key from the official website after the exam is over. There are some guidelines to download answer key of Gate 2015 which are as follows:
- Login to official website.
- Click the link ‘Answer Key of Gate 2015’.
- Select the Paper Code and branch.
- Answer key will be shown and candidate will be able to download from the official website.
Answer key of Gate 2015 will be different for all subject codes and soon it will be published after the Exam with accuracy. Candidates can read more information about GATE 2015 Answer Key click here.
Bihar SSC 2014 Admit Card is to be released in the official website of Bihar SSC. Exam will be held on 15th February, 2015 and 22nd February, 2015. Candidates can download their Bihar SSC 2014 Admit Card online from the website after entering their details Application Number and Password. Admit Card is the important document for the entrance exam.
It is used as a verification hall ticket that bears information of the Candidate as
- Candidate’s Name.
- Category Name.
- Enrolment Number.
- Time and Venue of the Exam.
Hall Ticket is used to be carried at the time of Examination. Without admit Card of Bihar SSC 2014, you cannot be allowed to enter in the Examination Hall
Bihar SSC 2014 Admit Card – How to Download???
- Visit the official website.
- Look for the Link of Admit Card Download.
- Click the link.
- Enter your details as Application Number and Password.
- Admit Card is shown.
- Download and print the Card.
- Save it for the exam.
Aspirants are advised to verify their all details in Admit Card of Bihar SSC 2014. If any discrepancy, contact immediately board authorities and To get more detailed – Click Here.